i was interested to try this because..
- it's banana, it smells delicious
- i like a set of shampoo and conditioner, specially with delicious scent, not cosmetic artificial fragrance smell like most shampoo from the supermarket.
go banana-rama for this gourgeusly fruity shampoo.it leaves hair super sheeny, just like our origina; one. Now with community trade banana puree.
for all hair types.
my experience with this shampoo & conditioner :
- they smell similar. not like the real banana or banana pure, but smells more like banana candy or cake. it smells nice though.
- the texture is really thick. even the shampoo is thick. maybe the thickest shampoo i've ever tried? and the conditioner is even thicker.
- how is it for my hair? too bad, it doesn't help with my tangled-dry hair. maybe the function of this shampoo is only to clean the hair, that's it. my hair still tangled even i just washed my hair. and the scent doesn't stay long, not even a day.
left : shampoo right : conditioner