from nyx website :
The question on everyone’s lips: What’s on your pout? No need to kiss and tell with one of our dazzling lip gloss palettes stashed in your bag. Each offers five moisturizing and long-lasting lip gloss shades that can be blended to customize your own colors. Available in 10 sets with an applicator.
INGREDIENTS: Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A, Polyethylene Trephthalate, and Fragrance. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499) , D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.27 (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140) , FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090) , D&C Red No.36 (CI 12085), or Carmine (CI 75470).
i have LGP 03 the perfect everyday colors. Actually it's so hard to choose one. they have 10 of this cute palette!! let's take a look of all the collection;
pictures below are from ebay seller joy's cosmeticsriebutik and for this palette it's Rp.85.000. not bad!
I wanted to buy the round lipstick, but when i saw this, for rp.85.000 you get 5 colors, i chose this. well how is it?
first of all, let me take you to take a look of the product and packaging.
the lip brush, to be honest, the lip brush is sucks. it's hard, not soft, it doesn't pick up the colour well, doesn't apply the gloss on the lip very well. i don't like it, so i always use another lip brush to apply this product.
the colours :
swatch on my hand :
(from left to right same like the picture aboce)
my experience, likes and dislikes of NYX luscious lip gloss palette :
- i don't like the lip brush. it's hard, not soft, not good to apply the gloss.
- the packaging itself is good, compact, good and practical to carry around. too bad that i must bring seperate lip brush.
- the lip gloss itself, well, sadly to say this but i know the colors look good on my hand. but on my lip, only one colour is good, which is the left one. the rest somehow the colors didn't show on my lip, lall looks pale, the colors show different than on my hand.
- the formula itself also not good for me, like there is no moisturizin properties at all. you need to apply lip balm before this. My lip is not dry or chapy when i applied this, but somehow when i put the gloss on my lip looked dry, dull, pale, not fresh. and yes, it makes my lip dry too!!
- the finish is super matte, no gloss at all. or at least that's how it is on my lip. maybe i shoud scrub my lip first to make it smooth?
This is only review based on my experience. Before i decided to buy this, i looked for reviews on some other beauty bloggers, and some of them have good review and this lip gloss look good on their lips! so it could be different to other people. if you are still confused either to buy or not, just type "nyx luscious lip gloss palette" on google, you will see many reviews and swatches out there to help you decide.